grandmas

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Looks good to me

I got this query from the people who run a site called Couponchief.com
They wanted to know if I'd promote their site on this site.
Now, I've been hesitant thus far to accept advertising and/or strings on Grandma's Place because grandma pretty well wants to write what she pleases when she pleases.
Over the years, I've had enough of editors telling me what, when and how to say things.
One of the pleasures of writing this blog is that it's all me, whatever that is.
So when I received this query I ignored it at first.
Then curiosity got the better of me and I went over to look.
What I found is intriguing.
It appears that there's no reason not to check it out and use this site to save money.
In my brief investigation I found several stores offering coupons for things I had recently bought at full price (Best Buy among them).
I can see distinct advantages that could come from regularly checking out this website.
You might too.

No comments:

Post a Comment