grandmas

Monday, March 5, 2012

Sick, sick, sick

My husband gave me a gift which I don't appreciate at all.
All night Thursday and all day Friday he was sick in bed, so much so that I was quite irritated with him.
He begged off going with me to doing a review in Springville so I went alone.
I knew he didn't really want to go anyway so his motives were suspect.
Then about 1 a.m. Saturday morning, it hit me.
It was awful and still is although it's now Monday afternoon.
I have no appetite.
I have no enthusiasm for anything.
Even during my favorite show Sunday night, I was watching the clock to see how soon I could go back to be bed.
Ice chips became my food of choice.
Everything else was too sugary, too salty or took too much chewing.
I'm hoping by tomorrow I can regain some hope.
There's nothing to do but wait.
In the meantime...bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment